Reputation ManagementTake control of your online reputation. Show customers that you care about them and your business.
You wouldn’t let your reputation go astray, why would you do the same for your business?
How does a lack of monitoring your online reputation hurt your business?
- Lack of Reviews – Reviews establish customer satisfaction and credibility of the business. Businesses are often looked over when no or little credibility can be established.
- Up-To-Date Reviews – Congratulations! Your business received a review… four years ago. Businesses change owners, team members, policies, services, products, etc. It is important to show that your business is providing the same great service.
- Negative Reviews – Rarely do businesses make every one happy. Typically, it is the angry customers that carry their frustration on review boards. These negative reviews can impact prospective customers’ decisions on whether or not to do business with you.
- Unanswered Reviews – When a review is left unanswered, positive or negative, you are telling your customer that you aren’t acknowledging their concerns, thoughts, or comments. You are also telling potential customers that you don’t respond to your current customers’ needs.
Need Reputation Management or Marketing for your Business?
Did You Know?
- 61% of all local searches result in a purchase. Poor reputation can hinder your business from being chosen.
- Google gives your business listing a boost in local rankings with reviews.
- Potential customers can search by star ratings on search engines! To earn a star rating, you must have reviews!
- Asking for reviews is legal and encouraged! Some directories even offer reviews stickers.
- Aggregate your reviews daily from 100+ sites.
- Generate new reviews from your clients via SMS, email campaigns and checkins.
- Integration of 300 platforms to automatically collect new reviews.
- Receive immediate email or SMS alerts for all new reviews.
- Auto post best reviews (including reviews from top sites) on your website, Facebook timeline and Twitter Feed.
- Be found on Google search engine with Five Stars.
- Custom SEO optimized review site.
- Happy clients review you on top sites like Google, Yelp and Facebook.
- Distribute best reviews to 50+ partner sites with 140m unique users.
- Create campaigns to get more reviews.
- We will work with client to respond to customer feedback.
- Reviews are aggregated every 24 hours to provide quick feedback.
- Identify and respond to all negative reviews with an approved response from the client.
- Track growth in reviews, ratings, and visitors.
Smart Link Solutions helps control which reviews potential customers see about your business. You dress up for an interview to make an IMPRESSION, so why not do the same for your ONLINE PRESENCE?
- Ask for reviews! Happy customers usually are willing to write a good review when asked.
- Don’t admit fault. Acknowledge the person’s concerns and offer a solution.
- Businesses with Patients: Do not discuss a patient’s case online. This violates HIPAA Law and it unethical.
- Offering incentives for writing a review is also unethical. Don’t do it!
- DO NOT have co-workers, friends, or family write fake reviews for you.
- Google and other search engines scan for fake reviews. Reviews can be subject for removal. AGAIN, DON’T DO IT!
CASE STUDY #1
This is a business who had two negative reviews on Google. They began their Reputation Management service in November 2015 to help increase their online reputation and increase their local search presence. Look at the drastic increase in number of reviews AND sentiment starting the month of service.
Click image to see their results
CASE STUDY #2
This customer had a very poor reputation across the web, especially on Google. The customer began their Reputation Management service in June 2015. The EXACT MONTH our program was implemented, the customer saw an increase in number of reviews AND positive feedback!
Click the image to see the results