Growing revenues for your business is always a top priority. To grow revenues, you need more leads. What if there was an easy way to deliver a steady stream of pre-qualified customers who are already actively searching for your product or service?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing is an aggressive and quick way to get more qualified leads on your doorstep. A solid Google AdWords campaign can put your business front and center on the most significant search engine the world.
How PPC Works
The term “Pay-per-click” is quite fitting because you only pay if someone searching for your product or service clicks on your ad. As you probably know, advertisements are usually at the top of Google’s search page when people perform searches. When one of those people sees your ad, they may click on it. That click will take the person from Google’s search page to your website or custom landing page. And ultimately, hopefully you’ll get a new customer because of it.
In a PPC campaign, you determine your budget, and pay Google a fee directly for the cost of the click. For example, you might run a PPC campaign with a budget of $100 per day. Once you’ve spent that much, the campaign will turn off for the rest of the day. If your PPC campaign is managed well, the cost-per-click is trivial, because the visit is worth more than what you pay for it. In other words, if you pay $3 for a click, but the click results in a $300 sale, then you’ve made a nice profit.
Why PPC Works
There are a few primary reasons why PPC works:
1. Fast Results – With the right keyword selection, good ad text, and a compelling landing page, PPC advertising allows you to start getting traffic to your website in minutes, instead of days. it puts you out there at the most beneficial time with the most relevant companies. The keywords that you choose for your campaign are going to determine the clickthrough rate. The more relevant you keep them, the more relevant visitors will end up on your page.
2. High Visibility – PPC ads allow you to get top-of-the-first-page exposure on Google, in turn boosting traffic and likely leads.
3. Cost Effective – A well-managed PPC campaign is optimized to achieve solid results with minimal budget. It’s all about ROI. If you’re the kind of person who is willing to spend $5 to make $10, than PPC is for you.
4. PPC Is Measurable – It’s hard to measure the effectiveness of most of the advertising methods commonly used. But there’s no guessing involved with a PPC campaign’s performance. All the numbers are at your fingertips to show you how your campaigns are performing and the specific results they are driving for your budget.
Is PPC right for your business?
There are undeniable benefits to PPC. But is it right for your business? When determining if your business could benefit from PPC, there are a few things to consider.
• Is your website ready for increased traffic? Is your site that isn’t optimized for conversions? Is it mobile friendly? Does the website page provide great content that is relevant to their search? Contact a web design company for if you think you need help in this area.
• Do you have the budget? It’s hard to take advantage of the benefits of PPC with a small budget. For example, if you’re a jeweler with a budget of $250 per month, “engagement rings” is a highly competitive search term. It might have a cost-per-click of $25. That’s only ten clicks per month. It’s hard to run an effective PPC campaign like that.
Think PPC is right for your business? If so, a good Google Partner Agency can help you…. Contact us to find out if PPC will work for you, how much it would cost, and what kind of results you can expect.